Monday, September 05, 2005

Pictures

First off, let me tell you this -- my camera fell into the portalet.

Yes, through some weird conspiracy of fate, one minute my camera was resting snuggly inside my warm fleece jacket, and the next minute, it dived headfirst into the 'fragrant' blue waters of Lake Portalet, slowly sinking into the depths of the deep blue waters. My heart skipped a beat, and I had to make a quick decision to either fish it out or leave it swimming with the poo. In the end, my revulsion gave way to practicality, and there, I was able to salvage some photos that were taken before the fateful dive.

Check out the pictures here: http://symsphotos.fotopic.net/c677943.html

***Another participant setup a website (construction ongoing) for pictures and an upcoming video. Watch out for it as well. :)

No comments:

Popular Posts