Friday, December 23, 2005

Robbie Williams Greatest Hits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I will go out on a limb and say it. I like Robbie Williams. I liked the first album I listened to ("The Ego Has Landed", his US debut album, a combination of hits from his first two UK albums). It had enough likeable songs that I went ahead and bought a cassette tape. (Yes, I am somehow admitting my age here). I don't like Take That, I don't like boy bands. But yes, I like Robbie Williams, and I like his songs. Well most of them anyway. :)

"I didn't lose my mind,
it was mine to give away..."

No Regrets, Robbie Williams

Yes, I can be cheesy. What the hey. His attitude seems to be arrogantly tongue-in-cheek, and everything seems to be a joke. But yet, there's a seriousness and sincerity in there somewhere.

"I don't wanna rock DJ
But you're making me feel so nice"
Rock DJ, Robbie Williams

Yep. Thanks B for the CD :)

"And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call
She won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead..."
Angels, Robbie Williams

No comments:

Popular Posts