Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Love, by Zoe

zoe this month

Things I Love To Eat:

  1. Mango Shake
  2. Orange Juice
  3. Grapes
  4. Dried Mangoes
  5. Kiat-Kiat (tiny orange-like fruits)
  6. Ponkan
  7. Spaghetti
  8. Noodles, any kind
  9. Pandesal
  10. Fit N Right Four Season's Flavor

Things I Love to Do:

  1. Dance (I even have a dance video! And I like to watch myself dance! Ask my dad!)
  2. Shout (Dadaaa!!!!)
  3. Go up and down the stairs
  4. Drag my mom to the refrigerator
  5. Run around the driveway and walk around the whole neighborhood
  6. Play with my neighbor's Jollibee doll
  7. Watch the Barney VCD my Tita gave me
  8. Color my Barney and Dora coloring books
  9. Thumb suck and rub my belly button
  10. Swim and play with water
Things I Love to Say:
  1. ATE!!!!!! -- at a very high-pitched shriek. This is from the juice TV commercial of the little boy looking for his robot shirt, which his ate wore
  2. BRO!!!! -- this is from the TV show "May Bukas Pa" (yes, I may be watching too much TV. But what can I do?)
  3. WIIIII!!!! WIIII!!!! -- well my dad loves to play Wii Tennis while I hold the remote and pretend I play too. Now I always drag my mom and tita to play Wii. Wiii! Wiii! 
  4. DEDET!!!! -- first thing I say when I wake up. Milk! Milk! Milk! Feed me! =)
  5. DADA! -- I used to call practically everyone "Dada". Now, I can also say:
  6. MAMA!
  7. DAMA! -- this is when I'm stressed out and crying and saying Mama and Dada at the same time. I get confused and say "Dama!" and "Mada", and all the grown ups laugh
  8. WOWA -- lola. 
  9. COOKIE
  10. NO.

4 comments:

Roxanne Lu said...

haha ang cute ni Zoe! Can't imagine her screaming "Bro!" tho.. haha!

pErtz sevilla said...

san na yung zero cavities nya? hehehe

Symonette Concepcion said...

ay oo nga! "I got zero"! And yung kanyang Lactum "panatag" sign....hindi naman obvious na mahilig manuod ng TV yung bata no? Hehe.

francesca cunanan said...

heheh si zoe ko adik na din gumala,,,, pti sa wakeboarding ginawang tulugan hehehe,,,, laki na din si tukayo.... hehehe.... pareho na sila pedeng sumagawan,,,,heheheh,,, pyros kids...

Popular Posts