Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pretending to be Artsy

So I can't decide if the daughter and I should watch a ballet ("Sleeping Beauty"), or a musical play ("Sound of Music").

Both of these she wants to watch. I guess she'll watch anything we take her to. We watched Don Quixote before, and she only got bored after the second intermission (in the third act). Since she's a bit used to the structure of the musical play where there are only 2 acts and 1 intermission, when the third act came on, she was all, "ang haba naman nito!". But at least it held her attention for 2 acts, and yes, she says she wants to watch another ballet soon.

Since I'll be subjecting my husband to this, ah, torture, I asked his opinion. Which should we watch? The play or the ballet? His reply: "Di ko alam. Ayoko pareho."

Ouch. That should end my dilemma right? But no. Now I don't know if I should watch, which to watch, and if I should take him along because he might kill me out of boredom. Haist.

1 comment:

lala said...

sound of music! masaya ang mga kanta :)

Popular Posts