Monday, October 18, 2004

Of Vanity and Health

Seemed to have gained 5 pounds over the weekend. Well, I haven't really gone to the gym for over a month now, although I should because I availed of my employer's gym benefit and I am required to go to the gym at least 5 times per month. Talk about pressure.

I was planning to go today though. Except it's now 8PM and I still have a gazillion things to do that I'm not really in the mood for. Sigh. There's a travel writing workshop coming up, I don't know if I should go, what with my unpredictable schedule and all. In any case, the travel writing workshop would take 4 Wednesdays to complete, and well, I do have a meeting set for this Wednesday. And it does cost money, and I am kinda spending a lot these days. Have to spend money this weekend since we're going to Batangas...and then again the week after that, since we're planning on going to Bicol. Shoot, that reminds me, I have to file my leave. Oh, crap.

You know what, I injured my knee last Sunday when I fell off a bike. Yes, like a little lost kid, I fell off a bike and scratched my knee. The wound is still fresh though, and sometimes it hurts, a sudden pain shooting through my knee. Must be the bacteria having a blast.

Back to work....

No comments:

Popular Posts