Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Top Ten Excuses for Insomnia

Yep, it's almost 5AM and I haven't slept yet. Here are some reasons, which I've used at one time or another, or which I've heard others use, in justifying why they can't sleep:

  1. I don't want to sleep because I don't feel like I have done anything significant during the day, and I won't sleep until I do so. Or until I tire myself trying to do so.

  2. Deadly deadline tomorrow.

  3. Pag natulog ako, bitin ang tulog ko, sasakit ulo ko pag gising ko. Kaya di na lang ako matutulog.

  4. I am heartbroken and I keep replaying the past in my mind.

  5. I am too giddy with happiness and excitement and I can't sleep.

  6. I'm too engrossed with the book I'm reading, or with the task that I'm doing.
  7. I'm too lazy to sleep. I just want to stare blankly at nothing.

  8. I drank too much coffee.

  9. I watched too much TV/VCD/DVD/HBO/ETC

    ...and the all-time classic:

  10. I don't want to sleep because that means i have to wake up and face another dreadful day tomorrow.

No comments:

Popular Posts