Thursday, September 14, 2006

Kicking and Screaming

I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase
Even your emotions had an echo
And so much space...

-- Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy"


I must be losing my mind. Which isn't healthy. Really. And I can let you know more details but I guess in the end it really is not interesting. Nothing matters much, and the truth is, I am afraid of being depressed and not being strong enough for the things that don't and do matter. It's such a pathetically weak response that I want to bonk my head and knock some sense into me. Someone should be looking out for me, damnit. Argg!


But maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... this calls for an ice cream fix :)

Popular Posts