Monday, December 17, 2007

Bantay Srei




It was my first day at Siem Reap, and Jao's 3rd day. Best friends na nga sila ng tuktuk driver, si Ozone. :) After a refreshing shower, sabak agad ako sa Grand Tour...Bantay Srei, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean and Preah Khan.

If you don't remember all the names, don't worry. I didn't either -- especially since I stayed only two days. Consequently, at the end of the day, it was a blur of temples -- everything awesome, but still, I couldn't quite connect the names to the places. Hehe.

And because medyo busy ngayong Christmas season, hindi ko pa masyadong na-edit/nabawasan itong mga pictures....so I'll just do the albums by temples.

...up next...Jao and her umbrella...ella...ella...

2 comments:

Roxanne Lu said...

inggit ako!! :)

Sonny Ortiz said...

Hi! Kumusta na? Akala ko painting itong mga kuha mong pix sa Bantay Srei?

Popular Posts