Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mom's Gift Giving




St. Joseph Church
Bigaa, Cabuyao, Laguna
December 22, 2007

My mom amazes me sometimes. Especially these days, she seems to be devoting a lot of time to charity and social work. For three years now, she's been going to this church in Cabuyao, Laguna, to feed and give gifts to the catechism students that she sponsors in that parish. And to think...I didn't even notice that she was doing this before! Wow, galing talaga ng nanay. :)

This year, naghanda sila ng spaghetti + fried chicken + embutido, lahat lutong bahay, enough to feed 86 kids. Except, around 126 yung dumating, so kulang pa rin, hehe. Amazing talaga, may dance number pa yung mga kids! And lahat yun to give thanks to my mother? I'm really thankful to have been blessed with such good parents. Thanks thanks! Sana, maging mabuting ina rin ako kay Zoe, kahit kalahati lang ng kabaitan ng aking ina. :)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Madina Shiela Andres said...

I'm sure you will Sym! =)

jaybee sanchez said...

kayang kaya :)

Popular Posts