Wednesday, November 10, 2004

5:30 Rants

Let me rant.
  • There was this email that I was trying to compose and send to a customer, but this email client keeps on hanging up on me. It takes me more than 30 minutes to get the darn email to send, and before I even do that, I find out that my boss has already replied to the customer. All because it took me very long to send the goddarn email.


  • Why can't SquirrelMail be like...yahoo!? Look at the documentation for Squirrelmail version 1.4.3a (the version we're using):

    The SquirrelMail development team are pleased to announce the release of 1.4.3a. This release contains a minor bug fix that seemed to have caused some issues with users in replying to mail. This release also contains numerous XSS fixes from the 1.4.3 release.

    -->
    Waaa!!! I'm still having "issues" when replying to mail!!!!


  • From their website (squirrelmail.org):

    SquirrelMail has all the functionality you would want from an email client, including strong MIME support, address books, and folder manipulation

    -->
    Nooooo. It doesn't contain *all* the functionality I would want from an email client. I want to be able to compose in HTML, which Squirrelmail doesn't support (or I don't know how to configure this). And it tends to hang when replying to email! (see previous bullet point).


  • Haven't slept yet. Haven't you noticed? Haha. And today of all days, when I'm supposed to meet someone at 6:30 AM. I am so trying to bury my ass in the mud.


  • !#$#%@#$@$@#$**^*#


  • Well, here's to another day....


No comments:

Popular Posts