Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Starting off on the right foot

Yes, it took me a lot of effort to get my day started. It's one of those "cold-engine" days when you just can't get rev up and get into gear at once. You're just idling around, taking your own sweet time, while the office frantically calls you up every few minutes and you calmly make excuses as to why you're not still there.

---===ooo===---
It's always great to want something, right? So, off the top of my head right now, my top ten wish list:

  1. "Island Riddims", a Pinoy reggae various-artists compilation CD
  2. Watch "First Daughter". (Yes, I can be really shallow. And I find Katie Holmes cute.)
  3. Watch "Before Sunset" (supposed to be an intellectually romantic movie, where "words, not plot, matter". This, from Dolly Ann Carvajal's column in the Inquirer. What can I say? I'd like to find out what the heck a romantically wordy movie is!)
  4. Watch that James Stewart movie that is always shown on TV in the US during Christmas (at least that's what I remember reading somewhere.) It's a really old black-and-white movie, yep! It's A Wonderful Life!
  5. Lose some pounds (yes, yes, yes. women can be vain and border on the anorexic)
  6. Finish all my work so I can slack off in peace
  7. Watch Cabaret, the musical (showing every Fridays and Saturdays, 8PM at the Music Museum, till December 4)
  8. a new bike?

Great. My own Top Ten list, and I can only fill it up till number 8. Oh well. This only means one thing -- there's room for a whole lot more. Cheers.

---===ooo===---

No comments:

Popular Posts