Tuesday, May 24, 2005

5 Minutes and Days Delayed

I've thought about it. For about the ten minutes that it took for me to get my car out of the parking lot, I've thought about whether I should blog about it or not. Well, sue me. It's my blog. I can bitch if I want to, whine and be the bratty bitch I wish I was sometimes.

Putang ina.

Sure I've got faults. I just don't think it meritted that much concern. If I take a step back, I can say that it's just a misunderstanding. But still. Ayoko nang kinukulit, at nagkataon heto pa ang kulit kulit. Every hour hinahanap ako. Mamatay lang cellphone ko, hinahanap na ako sa buong sambayanan. Lahat mine-message, tinatawagan. Nasan si Sym? Di ako superman, pasensya na. Di rin ako magaling na communicator, napatunayan nyo na yan.

Sa limang taon na nagta-trabaho ako, pag tinatanong sa mga interview, "tell me an instance where you disagreed with a coworker," wala talaga ako masagot. Wala naman akong kaaway. Wala akong sama ng loob. Up until now. I guess I just didn't work in the right company.

O baka isipin niyo di ako nagta-trabaho dahil I took 5 minutes to write this blog piece. I haven't slept since Monday morning. It seems it's going to be another long night. There's a reason they call it "above and beyond" the call of duty. It's because it is.

No comments:

Popular Posts