Wednesday, August 10, 2005

you look like...

...Queen Amidala! Hehehe.
Well, at least
FaceAnalyzer.com thinks so. This link I got from Don's blog. In addition to finding your celebrity look-alike, the site also does a race analysis, and offers up a personality profile as well. Interesting analysis, for one based on looks alone. ("Don't judge my brother, he is not a book!" comes to mind)

Aside from being judged solely on your looks, your photo is also ranked in terms of intelligence, risk, gay factor, income, promiscuity, among other factors. This means you can view the photos of the highest ranking males in "income" for example, or the highest ranking females in "intelligence".

The site will also make a wild guess and take a stab at your personality archetype, what you like or don't like, and who gets along with your personality type. For the photo I submitted, I was judged to be a "Beta Boss". Among the occupation examples listed for Beta Boss are: High/medium ranking military officer, Small/medium business owner, Gangster. Hmm. I'm none of the above, so maybe I should look into some of those fields mentioned...hmmm...

Analogia

This one I got from
Sweetie Cow, Carla and Aldwin. I actually checked this one out first, then decided to try out FaceAnalyzer.com as well. Last week Carla submitted a different photo of me, and I got a whole different set of look-alikes. Today, my look-alike included Gina Gershon (sorry, sya lang kilala ko dito sa list. =D )

Obviously, I didn't get the same set of "look-alikes", but hey, they're all still celebrities, so I'm not really complaining. :)

******

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

Hello World to the new babies who were born less than an hour apart (though they'll celebrate their birthdays on different days)
  • Jingyang Dong (born August 8, 5:41 PM EDT), to proud papa Ning

  • Ada Ledesma Villalon (born August 9, 4:35am Philippine time), to proud parents Simon and Rina

No comments:

Popular Posts