Monday, October 03, 2005

Just a minute

I sold my soul for the second time
Cos the man, he don't pay me
I begged my landlord for some more time
He said "Son, the bill's waiting"

Oasis, The Importance of Being Idle


So I really wanted to be positive. You know, have that 'we-can-change-the-world, let's-start-with-ourselves' attitude. Volunteer, make a difference, make someone's life better. But I guess today is one of those 'what the f*?' moments.

Today, I am tired, but not physically tired. I just feel that...my patience is really thin. Darn. I just dragged two Barbie dolls and 3 nalgene bottles around the metro, and after all that, I decided to stand up the person I'm supposed to give them to. (It's a long story). My stuff's in disarray, and I don't really care if all the information the customer wants to put on the HTML table I'm working on doesn't fit on one single page. Kaya nga may scrollbar no, gamitin nyo naman.

I just want to go on vacation. But I have to finish this.

But I don't mind
As long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine
I'll be fine
If you give me a minute
A man's got a limit
You cant get a life if your hearts' not in it
Yep. Just give me a minute. I'll get the hang of it. I have to.

No comments:

Popular Posts