Monday, January 30, 2006

Raining on My Parade

The days are slipping by in a blur.

I'm afraid I won't get to do everything that needs to be done. Too many things on the plate. I want to go on vacation. Stop time and just take a few days off. And then, go back, take a few more days off to arrange all the stuff that needs to be arranged here at home. Then, take more days off to work on the work stuff that needs to get done.

But I can't go on vacation. First of all, I have no time to go on vacation. Secondly, I have no money to go on vacation. Shucks, money is just slipping through my fingers. So many things that we need to spend on. The years I've spent earning, and in just one poof, it can all be spent.

Damn it, I'm tired. Maybe it's because I'm sick. Was sick earlier last week, got well again, but I got rained on yesterday while playing frisbee, so here I am, sneezing my heart out again.

Arg. Well, on a side note, even if I don't have a Starbucks planner, I just received a Gonuts Donuts 2006 planner from my neighbor. :) So, there are things we should be thankful for.

No comments:

Popular Posts