Monday, April 03, 2006

Boracay & Frisbee

This was one of those trips wherein I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. Bora, for me, is a romantic and relaxing place, and I remember what I felt last time I was there with him. Expectations are the root of all conflicts, thus there was conflict when I was expecting him to be romantic and he wasn't. So this time, I made sure not to expect that kind of romance.

Because this trip isn't about romance. It's about frisbee. It's the Asian Beach Ultimate Tournament, held once again at the pristine white beach of Boracay. Once again, the Boracay Dragons won. There were a lot of eye candy...the sun, the sand, the booze, the company...what more can you ask for?

P.S. -- even if we didn't win big time, go TODA pa rin! hehe.


Some more bora pics:
And since this is my blog, some "couple" pics. :)



o diba ang sweet namin? haha.
Candid shot from Claire's camera, taken while waiting for food to arrive.



a much better shot. syempre scripted sya, pero what the heck. :)
Photo by Claire. Styling by JB & Claire.

A really cool shot. Photo & Styling by JB Sanchez.


No comments:

Popular Posts