Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 Years of Boracay...and I'm only 2!

Yes, I've been to Boracay for 3 years in a row already! All because Daddy Bok is such an ultimate frisbee addict. Looking back at the blog posts, it turns out during my first year in Boracay, even Mommy Sym played frisbee. Now, she's fat and lazy just like me! Hehe. Joke lang mommy Sym!


Zoe @Bora

Zoe @Bora

Zoe @Bora
3 years of Boracay-ness

It seems every year, I have this "warm-up" period before actually loving the sand and water. This year, I truly truly enjoyed the beach and the water only during our last full day in Bora. Mommy and Daddy should bring me more often to the beach!

I built sand turtles and sand fishes and sand crabs and sand seashells! Or rather, my Tita Rhea and Mommy Sym built them for me. Hehe. It's truly great to be a little princess!

Plus, guess what, imagine my delight when we opened Villa Rhazel's humble TV set and discovered, there was Playhouse Disney! Yippee! My favorite channel in all of the world!

I hope to see you again next year Boracay! Check out our pictures in the photo album section...some of these I took myself!


Thank you so much,
Zoe

2 comments:

Jo Jao said...

buy na ulit tayo ng 2-pc, zoe! :)

Symonette Concepcion said...

Oo nga, sulit na sulit yung rash guard nya. Pwede pa hanggang next year! Hehe.

Popular Posts