Saturday, July 24, 2004

Discarded Dreams

After 27 years of living, dreams have been borne and killed along the way. Somehow, does it all even matter? I guess you could say I'm having an existential crisis.

In order to survive, in order to be sane, somehow I have had to readjust goals and readjust my definition of who I am and what I really want. Somewhere along the way, I must have lost myself a million times, and maybe who I find after may not be who I started with at first.

Does it even matter? If I lose my grip, without inconveniencing anyone else, will it even matter?


It's all right if you just want to be alone

It's all right if you just want to stay at home
I understand...I understand...I understand....
-- some obscure song whose lyrics I probably mangled

No comments:

Popular Posts