Wednesday, July 28, 2004

PLDT Sucks

Letter sent to PLDT DSL Customer Service Inquiry forum :

Hi,

I really need to complain to you about the speed with which my pldt connection accesses the internet. I have subscribed to a PLDT Professional DSL connection, which costs 2,500 a month. But I am entirely unable to use this DSL connection for anything. After 12 midnight, the connection speed is typically very very very very slow. It would be a miracle to be able to open up a webpage for surfing. Unfortunately, this is no exaggeration. It is always "page cannot be found".

Usually, day times are better. I can actually surf. But this afternoon, while aspiring to use my PLDT DSL connection to connect to work, I can't. Google takes a long time to load, yahoo mail needs several retries to load. Because of this, instead of working at home, I had to rush and endure traffic to go to the office to work. This had been a major inconvenience, and the bad thing about this is, I am paying YOUR COMPANY 2500 pesos for ME to be inconvenienced.

Please send a technician over to see what the problem is. Your level of service is entirely unacceptable. I have complained before by phone or through this inquiry form, to no avail. If I need to send an email to you everyday to get attention, I will. Hopefully this "lag" in service will be resolved by next month.

Thank you.


P.S. -- would it be possible for me to sue them? I'm really pissed off. Good thing the company reimburses me for DSL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLDT sucks. They have been overcharging me. You know the Guild Wars promo last year? I availed it last March 27, 2006. It’s supposed to be charging me for 1 year only but until now they’re still billing me with that!

Another thing is I lost connection from July 23, 2007 to August 2, 2007 and it’s their fault because they already told us that the error was on their side (Loss of configuration or something like that). They told me that they will give me a rebate… but my billing came and they didn’t even deduct it!

I’ve been complaining to PLDT every year for 6 years already. I’m a PLDT myDSL Professional subscriber since 2001. That’s 3000 a month and they still have crap service.

PLDT sucks I wish I could bomb the corrupt people there.

oh and another thing… yeah i’m using the professional package… but my speed is just the same as their plan 999. sucks.

Popular Posts