Thursday, March 17, 2005

Coffee Talk

Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Figaro, Coffee Tea Leaf Beanery (I always get the name wrong)...

Just some of the coffee places in Manila. In Toronto, it's Starbucks, Druxy's, Tim Horton's, Second Cup, etc...

I've always liked coffee, but I didn't really patronize these places a lot. Well, for one, I'd be broke if I bought Starbucks every day. And plain old coffee, without the frills, without the vanilla mocha cream or the frappuccino mix, works fine for me.

In Toronto, every corner has a coffee place. A cup of hot coffee is just the perfect companion to the cold weather. Wala lang...just coffee talk....

By the way, Trixie brought me yummy brownies and Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream last night. I've always heard about Ben & Jerry's, but really, this is the first time I've tasted it. The brownies were really yummy, perfect with coffee. Ah, my appetite's back. Hail to the Western World.

No comments:

Popular Posts