Monday, March 21, 2005

Niagara Falls at Night


Niagara Falls at Night. Picture from www.niagarafallslive.com.


It was a fun weekend, thanks to Trixie, and to her friends here in Toronto. I'd share more real pictures, but I can't upload them right now from my camera. Plus, Trixie took a lot of really nice pictures, so I'll wait for those. =)

More kwentos next week....


Toronto is amazing. Which makes me think, every place has its own special amazing quality. And despite the fun here, last night, I felt that I suddenly miss Manila. I miss the beach, the activities. I miss me trying to row. I miss Boracay and swimming. Two groups of friends are planning on whale watching in Donsol this Holy Week, and that's something I haven't done which I want to do someday. Some of my org-mates went bridge rappelling over the weekend, and upon seeing the pictures, I was quite envious. I guess it's a case of the grass being greener on the other side.

But I don't really want to whine. And I'm very thankful for the opportunity to be here. Right? Right. It's lunch time, and no one's inviting me out for lunch.

No comments:

Popular Posts