Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thankful


It was snowing last night. A soft drizzle. A soft flurry of wet snow, they say. Officially, it's supposed to be spring, and the most of the white snow has melted already. But because of last night's snow, the streets are white again. It's my last day in Toronto today, and I'd like to thank Trixie, Aster, Rhett, Cel, Melvin, Edison, Jones, Au, and all the other new people I've met for showing me a great time. They even took me to the Mountain Coop store again, and gave in to my curiosity about Swiss Chalet. Karaoke nights and Renz Verano will never be the same again. A million thanks, and good luck to all of us! La vie boheme...







* pictures in no particular order: Niagara at night, horror houses, big blocks of ice at the falls in the morning, Trixie's favorite: yummy strawberry chocolates!, big Canadian guy, big-waves at Lake Ontario, Enterworks Toronto, Meralco people, ice skating at Nathan Phillip center with the city hall in the background, Mamma Mia, Hooters Downtown


No comments:

Popular Posts