Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Go UTREK

You never know who might be reading this blog ;-)

I've been quite busy lately, so I haven't been able to update this blog with *juicy* stuff. Don't worry, I'll get to that. In the meantime, there's not much to tell about last weekend. Saturday morning, around 2AM, as I was leaving the office, I decided to drop by Cable Car before heading home. Some friends were out there eating their midnight snack. A bit desperate to unwind, I order a beer instead. And another beer. And yet another beer. And so their midnight snack became a drinking session, and I arrived home 5AM, in absolutely no condition to join up with the UTREK group's fun climb to Gulugod Baboy. We were supposed to meet up at 6AM, and not having packed anything yet, I stood them up and slept instead. All day.

So out of guilt, I'm publishing this recruitment poster. If there's any aspiring mountaineer there, come join us! This is not just for mountaineers. You can meet a lot of interesting people who are involved in a wide range of sports. If you're curious, just drop by our orientation and bring along your friends. :)




Go Beyond Your Limits...

Be a Mountaineer!


What: Orientation/Recruitment with slide showing.
When: Feb. 10, 2005 (Thursday) at 7:00 PM
Where: 6th Floor Cafeteria, Cocolife Bldg., Ayala Avenue, Makati City (beside LKG Tower)
For more info: you can
  • call/contact Louie Requierme (0922-8115961/824-9414)
  • browse our website (last updated, 2003)
  • visit the photo exhibit at the Cocolife Bldg lobby from Feb. 7 onwards.

Be there with us at the summit!



1 comment:

yats said...

Aha! =)

Popular Posts