Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Missing People

I miss my friends. I haven't spent time with my college and high school friends in a long while. For some reason, I miss them. I want that girl time with them. :)

Come to think of it, it hasn't really been that long. Last time I saw them was last January. That was just a month ago. But it seems like such a long period of time since then. Maybe it's because I've been a bit busy, and time seems to pass so quickly.

My college buddies and I used to have a girl's night out every Valentine's day. Wala lang...medyo busy na rin kasi lahat ng tao eh, hirap mag-schedule ng gimik na pwede lahat. But to paraphrase what Forrest Gump's love interest said to Forrest Gump, "just because you're not with someone, it doesn't mean they're not there." (something like that). Just because we don't spend that much time together, it doesn't mean that the friendship we have for one another is gone. When push comes to shove, I know we'll come through for each other.

No comments:

Popular Posts