Friday, February 04, 2005

waiting for the sun to go down

The sun is down.

I guess that means I don't have to wait for anything. But here I am, in the office, waiting. And waiting. And I'm really sleepy and I want to lie down on my bed and sleep. I want to go home, lie down, and sleep. But I have to wait. I have to go to another place and meet with V to arrange some slides which I don't think we need to meet on.

Maaga pa ako bukas! Arrggh...sabi nya 90 minutes ago, 1 hour na lang e matatapos na sila...

Fine, maybe I should go ahead to Guadalupe and meet up with V, just so I can head home earlier. But I don't really want to go. And I don't know how to go there. And once I go there, I have nothing to contribute.

I don't know why they're really excited about this stuff. I mean, aw shucks. Hell with it.

It's my life, and who the hell cares if I don't show up.

No comments:

Popular Posts