Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Moving on

For quite some time, I had been postponing getting into the normal groove of things. I guess in some way, not doing the 'normal' things I usually do will sort of extend the sort-of vacation that I had. Will not embarking on new activities extend the old memories? Hehe, isn't this the sort of logic that makes lovelorn people refuse to go out of their comfort zones?

Anyway, life goes on. And I'm extremely thankful for having the opportunity to travel, work, meet up with precious old friends, and meet new ones along the way.

Unfortunately, as my really close friends have known, I'm quite lazy in real life. So, this is my excuse for not having taken enough good pictures of the places I've been to. But...as I mentioned before, it's not really the photos that matter, but the stories behind the photos. Cheers. :)

Costa Rica & Toronto
Vancouver

No comments:

Popular Posts