Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ten Thoughts of the Day

1. Ang dami kong work backlog!!!! @!^$*@!$%!.

2. Love is a cycle. I am clueless and confused, enlightened and at peace. I'm trying to figure out which things really matter. Alam mo bang I read somewhere that 54% of women consider fidelity the number 1 criteria for being with a man? It's supposedly not compatibility, wealth, or good looks. It's loyalty. Somehow, that piece of information did not help me in finding out about what I really want.
    What women want most in a man:
  • Faithful partner: 54 percent
  • Respect the other person's independence: 40 percent
  • Ability to listen: 35 percent
  • Physical attraction: 13 percent
  • Being good in bed: 6 percent
    What men want most in a woman:
  • Faithful partner: 47 percent
  • Respect the other person's independence: 36 percent
  • Intelligence: 35 percent
  • Physical attraction: 26 percent
  • Being good in bed: 13 percent
3. No time to do my blog entry regarding MAT....yet.

4. No time to study for the exam scheduled end of next week.

5. No time to do my thesis which was scheduled for end of this month.

6. No time to do the website thing for MAT.

7. I am so sleepy.

8. I will be going to Boracay during the weekend. At the same time that I should be doing my thesis, studying for the Java certification, doing my work backlog, and catching up on my sleep.

9. We will be playing Ultimate Frisbee in Bora, and heck, I haven't practiced for a long long time. As in.

10. Need to shop for board shorts, sandals and other beach wear stuff. Dream ko lang na mag-bikini sa Bora. Hahaha.

11. Last na. Kelangan ko na matulog. !%$$&*&

No comments:

Popular Posts