Friday, April 08, 2005

Rant....(intentionally vague...it's not what you think)

naasar ako.

i cannot sleep late and wake up early and still function functionally. wala lang, rant lang ako. Kasi kailangan ko maghatid ng tent bukas ng umaga ng 4:30 AM. Yun lang. =p

And another thing...decisions and decisions and things to do and tasks undone. Just a while ago, I read something in a mailing list that struck close to home. Struck close to what I was feeling regarding something I was deciding on. I'm still undecided. I'm still waiting to see what's next. And maybe that also tells me something about the decision I have to make.

I need to start doing something. I have loved to procrastinate for so long. April is as good a month as any to put an end to things that should be ended, and to begin things that should be begun.

No comments:

Popular Posts