Monday, August 16, 2004

Everything Black

They say you're only as good as your last hit. I guess a blog is also only as good as its last entry. And when you start straying into mediocre territory, nobody cares to read it anymore.

Black Coffee

Today I spilled coffee all over myself.

So while I sit here in my office cubicle trying to work, I smell strangely like brewed coffee. I washed some of it off, but the smell lingers.

Black Hair

Also, as part of my agenda to change something about myself (and consequently maybe change something about my life), I dyed my hair black last night. The color is blue-black, something much much blacker than what my natural haircolor is. And suddenly, I feel like I look so ... old. I guess the black starkly emphasizes my face, and my face is tired. But this hair change is a start. After we finish shooting Jay's short movie, I'm gonna have my hair cut really short. Then I'm gonna get either a dog, an apartment, or a new pet. Or on second thought, maybe I'll dye my hair red instead.

Black Shoes

And just on a positive note, I bought new black shoes last Saturday. Black boots with rubber soles, with maybe a 2-inch heel. And I'm happy, partly because I need new office shoes, and partly because I got it for sale. I'm happy. For now. =)


No comments:

Popular Posts